Let us MatchU with the right franchise opportunity.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION (850) 668-1010
1) REGISTER: To get started Contact us today by phone, email, or complete the more information form and submit it. There is no obligation and our services are free to you. Your contact information will be kept confidential and be reviewed by our experienced consultants and only used to find you franchise or business opportunities that you can afford and that are consistent will your interests and your personal goals.
2) YOUR PROFILE: One of our experienced consultants will contact you within 24 hrs and schedule an appointment where we can discuss your experience, skills, goals, background, interests, likes, dislikes, investment and return requirements, partners, location, and timelines. We collect this information by asking a series of open-ended questions to develop a personal profile that will help determine the best franchise opportunities available for you.
3) FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES: MatchU Franchise Consultants has access to hundreds of franchise opportunities in every industry. We take your information and start researching franchise concepts and other business opportunities that fit your unique profile. We do all the work and come up with several franchises that may interest you and meet your criteria.
4) RESEARCH: After we have identified several franchises that MatchU, we will present our findings and discuss the opportunities with you in detail. Our consultants will have intimate knowledge of the concepts and can answer most questions. Only then if you decide you would like to learn more we will formally introduce you to the franchisor as a qualified buyer. You will be required to complete their application and receive an FDD or Franchise Disclosure Document.
5) DUE DILIGENCE: Once we introduce you to the concept, you will need to review the FDD in detail, fill out a formal application, and start your due diligence process. Our consultant will help and assist you with questions you need to ask the franchisor. In the FDD you will receive contact numbers of existing franchisees and franchsiees that have exited the business. It is recommended you contact these franchisees to ask questions not covered in the FDD.
6) PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS: You will also need to consult with a franchise attorney and/or accountant. It is important for you have them review your documents and answer any questions you might have.
7) MEET THE TEAM: It is recommended that you arrange a visit to the corporate headquarters, other franchise locations, and attend a discovery or “meet the team” day before you make any decisions. This is important so you can see the operation first hand and ask any questions you may have to the executive team.
8) BUSINESS PLAN: Most franchisors will require a business plan to be developed. If you are planning on financing your franchise through a lending institution you will most definitely need a business plan. Our consultants can give you direction and guidance on how to put a professional business plan together and where to get the necessary information.
9) DECISION: After you have all your questions answered and feel confident you would like to proceed, request contracts and sign your agreement. You are then on your way to being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.